To govern an open, transparent, and efficient system of Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets for all Government Institutions and related Entities.
- Regulate and monitor Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets in South Sudan and advise Government Institutions on issues relating to procurement.
- Ensure the application of fair, competitive, transparent, accountable, non- discriminatory and value for money Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets standards and practices.
- Harmonise the Public Procurement and Disposal of Assets policies, systems and practices at all levels of Government in South Sudan.
- Ensure that Procuring Entities are staffed at appropriate levels in order to efficiently and effectively manage procurement activities.
- (e) Ensure that procurement contracts are granted to qualified businesswomen, youth and persons with disabilities.