The Directorate was established in 2013, with sole purpose of mobilizing and managing oil and gas revenues derived from any petroleum activity within and under the territory of South Sudan.
To maximize oil and gas revenue mobilization, manage and monitor transfers and withdrawals from petroleum revenue account, petroleum revenue saving account in a transparent and accountable manner.
- Our mandate is to mobilize and manage oil and gas revenues derived from any petroleum activity within the territory of South Sudan in a responsible, accountable and sustainable manner for the benefit of the people of South Sudan.
- To ensure compliance in the petroleum revenue management law
- To collaborate with institutions involved in the petroleum revenue management
- To monitor payment and transfers from petroleum revenue account
- To provide technical inputs on oil and gas revenue policies